[TowerTalk] ICE 303 arrestor

To: "'Towertalk reflector'" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ICE 303 arrestor
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:05:30 -0500

I had a ICE 303 arrestor 'pop' recently and need to try and fix it. I had an
extra one available and put it into service so I'm OK there. Inside the
small box is an inductor, resistor and capacitor as well as a gas discharge
bulb. I am left to guess what the gas discharge bulb is, what it's rated,
etc. The other components appear fine and I haven't desoldered them.

Does anyone know what the replacement would be for the gas discharge bulb ?

73, Jamie

believed to be clean.