[TowerTalk] FOR SALE: Rohn 25 tower sections & accessories

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FOR SALE: Rohn 25 tower sections & accessories
From: Christopher S Peightal <peightalhead@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:04:27 -0400
I have for sale some Rohn 25 tower sections and asseccories with hardware.
Everything is in good condition. Here is what I have:

1. (9) ten foot sections. Asking $90 each or $750 for all. *PICK-UP ONLY*
2. (4) SB25G three foot sections. Good for bases. Asking $50 shipped each.
3. (1) AS25G rotor shelf. Asking $30 shipped.
4. (1) BPL25G flat tower shelf. I drilled two small holes about the size of a
quarter in the top to add two additional guy supports but it is still in good
condition. Asking $110 shipped.

I accept PAYPAL, USPS money order and cash. Contact info is
PEIGHTALHEAD@MSN.COM or by cell @ 443-850-0155. Ask for Chris. Thanks for
looking.