Re: [TowerTalk] Filter ID, value help request

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Filter ID, value help request
From: W2RU - Bud Hippisley <>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:19:20 -0400
My 88H400 came with a small PWB that plugged into the Kenwood TS-940, among

In general, it was sold as a higher-performance (i.e., steeper skirts)
replacement for the 500 Hz stock Kenwood high-IF plug-in filter.

The value of yours probably depends heavily on whether it has the Kenwood
adapter board with it.

Bud, W2RU