Re: [TowerTalk] soldering radials

To: Jim Lux <>, "" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] soldering radials
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 06:13:04 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Jim. I've never soldered radials, too much trouble. I constructed
an aluminum frame (a square) that I drilled and tapped for #10 hardware. I
crimp a lug on the radial wire(s) and attach them to the frame with a #10
stainless screw. I use a bit of antioxidant under the lug.

73, Stew K3ND