[Yaesu] Wanted: G-2700 Rotator Lower Housing

To: "" <>
Subject: [Yaesu] Wanted: G-2700 Rotator Lower Housing
From: Rod <>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
I am looking for the lower half of the bell housing for a Yaesu G-2700 rotator.
If you have a lightning damaged G-2700 rotator unit to part out or a good unit
to part with, please contact me off list. I appreciate any help locating this
part, so please ask anyone who you think may have an old G-2700 that is missing
a controller or has a rotator unit with an electrical problem. Mine is only
missing a few teeth but it still has plenty of life. Even though a lower
housing is all I need, I will consider paying for more than the requested part.
Please e-mail off list:
Yaesu mailing list