[TowerTalk] Solar Light for Up-The-Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Solar Light for Up-The-Tower
From: "Mark - AA6DX" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:49:28 -0700
Howdy,Tower Talkians -- here's a nifty item to mount on your mast or whatever,
solar powered light so you can see your beam on the dark wintry night ..as long
as enough sunlight to charge the gadget ...
I have street lights hereabouts, so I don't need these days .. but woulda been
kewl on my towers in the past!
I have no connection with Harbor Freight, but since Eureka, CA has no Amateur
Radio stores for many many miles, HF becomes our "Toy Store"   HIHI ... Mark,
AA6DX    73

http://www.harborfreight.com/solar-flagpole-light-67439.html