Re: [TowerTalk] Rotating tower

To: TexasRF@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotating tower
From: Art K6XT <k6xt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 10:26:39 -0600
Oh yes. I had to lengthen tips on the refl and of course all the element
lengths were different due to tubing size.. The ant has been up since
last Oct. Tnx for thinking of me about it!

204: Yes it can but IIRC the ref has to be lengthened. Also IIRC none of
the element dims are per the HyGain book when its made into an OWA. It
all comes out differently in the design prog. I've never had one of
these at my stations. N6ND has done significant design work on OWA'ing
the 204.

73 Art