Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley CL-36 maintenance

To: "Robert Hlywka" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley CL-36 maintenance
From: "K0DAN" <>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 14:51:33 -0500
Open up all the traps and clean out bugs, cobwebs, etc. When replacing the
end caps, be sure they make a good seal.

Make sure all the hardware (clamps, nits & bolts, sheet metal screws) are in
good condition, and replace where necessary with new stainless steel.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to replace the coax balun with new coax (read docs
for velocity factor).

When you assemble it , make sure the elements are in the correct positions.

The CL36 is a good antenna and should be a good performer for you and give
you many years of service.

Good luck and 73