Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley CL-36 maintenance

To: <edk0kl@centurytel.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley CL-36 maintenance
From: Tim Kass <timkass@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 01:24:24 -0400
My CL-33 has the same feed, using two pieces of RG-8X or something about that
size down the inside of the Driven elements... was wondering my self about the
latest QST article, page 40, where they added another band .. open sleeve
coupling .. wondered if anyone has done that with 17M on a triband yet... 73,
Tim K8WBL

"Everything you need is inside you, All you fear is there as well"