[TowerTalk] Looking for tardy 450A connector

To: "" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for tardy 450A connector
From: Grant Nicholls <>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:12:09 -0400
After a hiatus of several years I put the rotor up on a 50 tower this weekend
only to find out the little plastic connector and pins are not on the control
box end of the control cable.  Tried all over to find a plug- Yaesu will Gladys
supply for nearly the price of a cheap rotor. Anyone out there who can solve my
problem from their junk drawer? 73 and thanks in advance.

May God bless your day.