Re: [TowerTalk] G-2800SDX Question

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] G-2800SDX Question
From: "Jim McDonald" <>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:29:34 -0500
The manual calls for six stranded conductors of at least #22 each if shorter
than 131 feet or #18 if longer.  It says "If your cable had different sizes
of wire, connect the largest wires to pins 4 and 5, since these carry the
motor current."

I use #18 for my run which is about 180', I think.

Jim N7US