Re: [TowerTalk] Bull pin / drift pin

To: "Dick Dievendorff" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bull pin / drift pin
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:49:00 -0400
> Where do I find a good drift pin / bull pin / barrel pin for this purpose?
> Klein Tools and offer some really hefty ones for
> steel
> construction,

Back when I was working steel, oh so many years ago (in the shape I'm in
now - hahahahaha), I always prefered "spud wrenches" to actual drift pins,
and yes, you can get them at  or even Grangers.  It
was 'one less thing to carry' (and no, we didn't use adjustable ones).  We
used a spud wrench, and a large ratchet for the other side (3/4" drive)