Re: [TowerTalk] Base jumping from OH8X

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Base jumping from OH8X
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:06:17 -0700
Base jumpers get their thrill from almost dying, so it's probably a moot
point.

My oldest son has done a lot of sky diving, but thankfully enjoys life
enough not to have ever done any base jumping.  Some of the stories he
told me about base jumping curdled my blood, though, and you can find
lots of similar examples on YouTube.

73,
Dave  AB7E