Re: [TowerTalk] How to untweak a tower base

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to untweak a tower base
From: Mickey Baker <>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:43:21 -0400
Tweak = bent?

My tower base was bent when I got it from the previous owner. I took it to a
local metal fabrication shop with a drawing proper dimensions and they used
a hydraulic press and heat to put it back into shape for one hour's
machinist time.

If you've put it in concrete bent, then you might have a more complicated

Good luck and 73,

Mickey N4MB