Re: [TowerTalk] How to untweak a tower base

To: <pace@nz6l.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to untweak a tower base
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:52:32 -0700
http://www.acetoolonline.com/Klein-3245-Connecting-Bar-Round-p/kle-3245.htm

Above is what I used on my LM-470, or rather two of them, you can get the
same thing from Harbor Freight for a third of the cost.

Mine was half inch off in places, I was fitting and old Tri-ex tower to a
new base.  I took a couple of us using our muscles but we got it bolted up.
You use the two bars to line up and hold while you get the bolts in.

Mike, K6BR