Re: [TowerTalk] 40 and 20 at 15 ft apart

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 and 20 at 15 ft apart
From: Edward Sylvester <>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Anybody using a Steppir with Cushcraft 402CD?  I have this combo with the
Steppir at the bottom and the Cushcraft 12' above it.  I had just one
opportunity to mount these, as I had a short-term rental on a lift.
I decided from the get-go to offset them 90 degrees from one another.  The C/C
works as it should, with about 250 KHz of bandwidth and great F/B.  Just
thought I would share my experience.
For the record, the boom of the CC  is 22' long which is close in resonance to
15m.  Still trying to sort it all out....