[TowerTalk] Tic Ring ...coax rotor loop etc

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tic Ring ...coax rotor loop etc
From: Tim Wininger <ky5rtim@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:32:36 -0500
Just installed three Tic Rings on three different towers (25G)
enabling me rotate lower ant on 10,15,20. I have searched the
this reflector but not much info on this. I know there are a lot of
these rings in use so how did you configure the coax so it
won't sag into the ring, won't get hung up in the guy wires etc
yet get 360deg rotation. I have my method just wonder what the so called
standard practice may be.

Any real installation experience will be much appreciated.

TNX Tim, Ky5R

obtw...Rings are new models 1016E just for 25G and booms of 30ft or less.
Using all Hy-Gain stuff 204, 155.105 hr. Assy are all aluminum and powder
coated.