[TowerTalk] Kellem grips or?...

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Kellem grips or?...
From: Jim Miller <jim@jtmiller.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:01:15 -0400
Noob alert:

Just realized I need to provide some sort of support for the cable as it
hangs on my AB1342 crankup. I found Kellems as one idea. What other choices
are recommended?

The tower has a retracted length of about 8ft where it is guyed then cranks
up to 31ft where it is guyed again. I'm using BuryFlex along the tower, in
the rotator loop and of course underground to the house albeit in some
conduit. I'll need to support the coax at the 8ft level and again at the
31ft level before the rotator loop.

Thanks

Jim ab3cv

--