Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3SS Galvanic Corrosion 20M

To: Frank Davis <fdavis@nfld.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3SS Galvanic Corrosion 20M
From: Joseph or Ruth Patrick <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:34:31 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the tips Frank

 I have a Force 12 C3-S which does not have studs or linear loading wire. What
it does have that is corroding (rusting) are U bolts that hold all the elements
to brackets to the boom. This antenna has been up for close to 9 years now and
no problems. I am curious to how your antenna performs on 12 & 17 meters? Also
if you have any experience with the 40 meter dipole add on kit. Thanks for
your time.
 73 DE K4XZ Joe Patrick
God Made Man
Sam Colt Made Them Equal