Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 106, Issue 6
From: "Jack C. Shutt" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 23:53:45 +0000 (UTC)

My concern with using STUFF is that it might migrate into the center conductor
connection and cause a discontinuity.  Has anyone had this problem?  Certainly
the various sealing tapes and "connector kits" work wello for sealing the
outside of connections.

73,  Jack, W9GT

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:47:57 -0400
From: Alan NV8A <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] re;   STUF Weather Proofing compound...

I used both: STUF on the inside as well as Coax-Seal on the outside.

Alan NV8A