Re: [TowerTalk] interaction between 15mono and tribander

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] interaction between 15mono and tribander
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 13:58:47 -0600
12 ft is pretty close.  It is really hard to know what the other
antennas are doing to each other.  You can turn one of them 90 degrees
and hope for the best.  It is probably one of those things you would
have to try.  unfortunately the 15 will probably mess with the tribander
so you won't really have anything to compare against.

Mike W0MU

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net