Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton K2550 winch with a TRX80 Raising Fixture?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton K2550 winch with a TRX80 Raising Fixture?
From: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:18:41 -0400
Dino,

Thanks for the advice. I received an email from someone who is using a
K2550 in place of the stock K1550 to crank the tower up / down. He was
able to use two of the three bolts to hold it in place. He was able to
align one bolt hole on the top and another halfway down the winch.  He's
being using it this way for years, but I'd feel more comfortable getting
that third bolt in on the raising fixture.

Tony