[TowerTalk] Pull Rope in Conduits?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pull Rope in Conduits?
From: "Steve Jones" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:51:04 -0700
I'm about to place a number of 150' Sched 40 PVC conduits between my shack
and new tower.   I want to end up with small 200 lb. stength nylon twine in
each conduit, then use that small twine to pull through a larger 1/4" nylon
rope for the actual cable pulls.

Should I use a fish tape to pull through the small twine as I glue on each
additional section of conduit?  I'm concerned about the PVC cement sticking
to the nylon twine.  Or is there an easy way to install the small twine
after a whole 150' run of conduit is completely glued together?