Re: [TowerTalk] Pull Rope in Conduits?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pull Rope in Conduits?
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:43:02 -0400 (EDT)
That's what I am in the process of doing right now.
In a message dated 10/24/2011 6:41:35 P.M. Greenwich Standard Time, writes:

If you  know what cables will be in the several runs of PVC, an alternative
is to lay  them out next to the trenches and slide the PVC sections into
place over the  cables. Then glue them as you lay them into the trenches. You
can include the  pull rope in to the bundle for future use. This method has
worked for me at  several locations.
Good luck,
Alan K9MBQ