[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Subject: Pull Rope in Conduits?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Subject: Pull Rope in Conduits?
From: "Wilson Lamb" <>
Reply-to: Wilson Lamb <>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:10:09 -0400
List-post: <">>
Professionals use cheap plastic pull twine and blow it through with 
compressd air.  No doubt a cap with a hole for the twine and a hole for air 
is used by some, but I've seen them just use their hand and an airgun.  I 
think a wad of paper is the usual puller.

Those who know can chime in now.



TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>