Re: [TowerTalk] Need help with identity of antenna and rotor

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need help with identity of antenna and rotor
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 07:29:01 -0400
Not sure about the antenna, but those 'square' boom-element brackets
are definitely a clue for someone who is familiar with it.  Optibeam
??  Not sure.

The rotor is a Ham-M, or Ham-III, or Ham-IV, or T2X.  The control box
may offer some help, but the UNDERSIDE of the rotor casing will
identify it when it is removed from the tower.

Good luck