Re: [TowerTalk] PIPE ANCHORS

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PIPE ANCHORS
From: Dorn Hetzel <kb4eq@hetzel.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:02:24 -0400
But of course, filling the pipe or square tube with concrete probably does
help since bending would have to compress the concrete
fill and concrete *seriously* resists compression.  Especially if the
interior of the tube is rough enough for the concrete to bond
to it well (or some bolts are run through or such).