Re: [TowerTalk] Telrex 40M329

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Telrex 40M329
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 21:48:49 -0000
It is not easy to adjust the element spacing on that antenna.  Some of the
Telrex designs could be greatly optimized using computer modeling, however
that antenna has only three elements and would probably be hard to improve.
I would just check it over for any physical damage and then put it up.

John KK9A