Re: [TowerTalk] TH7 installed but not resonant

To: "W5XB" <w5xb@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TH7 installed but not resonant
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:52:54 -0600
Grant,

 I would be concerned about the bolt. It could be shorting something out.

I would also have him check the straps from the balun to the driven element.

Also make sure the coax has not pulled out of the connector on the balun.

Its also possible the link between the two driven elements was bent and
shorted together during installation. These tubes cross over between the
elements.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP