Re: [TowerTalk] 10M phased verticals

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10M phased verticals
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:41:51 -0600
Hi John!

Currently the second stations (mult) only have access to the four square
receive arrays at K3LR. However, I expect to add run station access to the
four square arrays very soon.

Yes, there are times that the four squares out perform the Yagi's. The
instant azimuth switching can be an advantage as well.

73,
Tim K3LR