[TowerTalk] top loaded vertical radial length

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] top loaded vertical radial length
From: LY2KZ <vytenis.sciucka@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 07:31:30 +0200
Hi guys,
I tried to search TT archives but did not find an answer. Or did not
know how to ask properly.
There is a lot of information in the books and internet about how many
radials and how long they has to be for L/4 vertical. But  I'm going to
erect about 22meter (~70feet?) high top loaded vertical for top band.
The soil quality is average to good. I have 1500m of wire and guess
25-40 radials should be a good compromise. The more radials the longer
they are. But how long let's say 25 optimal radials for SHORT vertical
must be?

Thank you for any ideas

--
Vytenis