[TowerTalk] cushcraft D3W

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] cushcraft D3W
From: "Bill Feissner" <>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 15:10:22 -0500
What kind of opinion s there about mounting a D3W 5 feet under a 402cd. The
402cd is about 5 feet above the top of the tower and can't go any higher. I can
mount the D3W paralell to the elements or run it with the boom. I know a yagi
would be better but I am out of tower space except for this area. I did at one
time have a 40 rotatible dipole under a 5 el tribander running with the boom
about 7 feet below it with no ill effects...any thoughts on this. thanks
Bill, AI3Q