Re: [TowerTalk] "Cable set" failure-US tower answer

To: "VE6WZ_Steve" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Cable set" failure-US tower answer
From: "Larry WA9VRH" <>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:09:03 -0600
Hi Steve,

I concur with you as my US tower has been up for 16 years. I live in Central
Illinois and we get  all kinds of WX.

There were a couple of times I went out and cranked it down with an
approaching storm..

Decided it was to much work and that was what insurance was for!

Now if a tornado was on the way I would still leave it up and take the time
to get out of the area!

73 Larry WA9VRH