Re: [TowerTalk] Zoning question - Putnam County Florida

To: "Telegraphy.com" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Zoning question - Putnam County Florida
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 09:52:15 -0500
Get a copy of Fred Hopengarten's book* Antenna Zoning for the Radio
Amateur*and check out his site:
http://www.antennazoning.com/main/page_amateur_radio_main_menu.html

The case law has already been framed out by Florida courts and the statutes
are clear. You will be able to put up a tower, but allow $1500 or so for
engineering and perhaps legal fees.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?StatuteYear=2011&AppMode=Display_Results&Mode=Search%2520Statutes&Submenu=2&Tab=statutes&Search_String=amateur+radio