[TowerTalk] Rotor

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor
From: Chuck Sudds <chuck@dxham.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 09:32:53 -0600
Greetings Towertalkians!

     With Spring still many months off, I am still in the planning stare
of replacing my old  and weary T2X Tailtwister rotator.  I am turning a
5 element 20 meter monobander with a medium-sized 6 meter beam above
that, all atop a 100ft Rohn 45G tower.  I would like to also mount my 12
element 2 meter beam up there someplace as well, in the future.  The
cable run from my shack is approximately 250ft.  With that said, I have
been looking at the RAK rotator by Alpha Spid and I would appreciate any
thoughts or experiences that you may have had with this product pro or
con.  Thanks, in advance.

Chuck  KØTVD
www.dxham.net