Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Zoning question - Putnam County Florida

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Zoning question - Putnam County Florida
From: David Calder <>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 15:44:45 -0500
I wish I could find the pic I took of a wooden extension ladder being used
as a tower just North of Palatka one day (Putnam Co.). I about died
laughing. I wouldn't have even asked! Sometimes it's easier to ask
forgiveness than permission down here.

I know a few hams in the county if you want to talk to any of them on how
they did it.

73 Dave n4zkf
AR-Cluster node: 145.05 Mhz. or telnet://
CC-Cluster node: 145.07 Mhz. or telnet://
Packet BBS: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. or telnet://
BPQ Node: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. (n4zkf-5)
SEDAN Node: 145.770 Mhz. (n4zkf-7)
Repeater 147.375 Mhz. Tone 103.5