Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Leg Maintenance

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Leg Maintenance
From: Ken <wa8jxm@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 17:23:34 -0500
I've often thought about interior rust but I've never heard of anyone doing
anything about it.

Years ago I had some off brand tower which I spent many hours removing rust and
repainting.   I have often wondered what the interior condition was like.

I guess that's one thing in favor of aluminum towers.

Ken