[TowerTalk] Phillystan for sale

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Phillystan for sale
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 18:12:18 -0500 (EST)
>From the takedown of my station at KH7XS.  12 lengths of 6700#  Phillystran
equivalent to 1/4" EHS.  These all have the preferred "potting  ends"
already installed.  Lengths run from 93 feet down to 52 feet.   Total footage
is
around 850 feet.  I no longer need these since I have  switched to Rohn 65
and am using 5/16 guying material for the new  towers.

Texas Towers 6700# new Phillystran would run around $1600  including the
ends.  My price for the whole lot, $825.   Individual pieces at $1 per foot.
Contact me off  the reflector.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS