Re: [TowerTalk] More dipole support

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More dipole support
From: Michael Goins <>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:58:16 -0600

I also use a lineman's pole here. They are used to reset breakers high up
on poles from the ground. Mine is 35 feet long and it's very heavy wall
fiberglass. I have it temporarily supporting a delta loop for 20 meters
while I'm installing the tower/other antennas here. I've used it several
places, including portable (though it's a bit hefty for that) and it works
great. Has pop-out buttons for each section and it's very strong.

Mike, k5wmg