To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 108, Issue 47
From: "k3hx@juno.com" <k3hx@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:31:45 GMT
On 12/12/2011 10:07 AM, Ray Benny wrote:
Grant,
What is "threaded Aluminum conduit? Besides recycle yards, can it be
bought commerically? I want to make up some sort of falling derrick for
my 60ft aluminum irrigation pipe vertical (30ft of 4" and 30ft of 3").
Sounds like this material might work and not be so heavy.
Tnx,
Ray,
N6VR

OM,

I'd advise against aluminum conduit.  It is very soft so it can be bent and
is not very strong.
72,

Tim Colbert  K3HX

LifeLock® Official Site
Identity Theft Can Happen to Anyone So Get Protection with LifeLock.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ee68f16e46cab32d8fst02duc