To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 108, Issue 51
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:22:31 -0500
    Depends on how strong the bracket and anchoring is.
We had a 25G for 30 years in Nashville with some very small guys and
a house bracket at about 12 feet above the ground and over 40 feet above the
bracket. A TA33 was mounded on top. The house bracket was bolted with
large all-thread thru the brick and wood frame work of the house. Not just
lag bolts.
    Had a tornado pass thru the neighbor hood which moved a house down the
block
off its foundation. Our house lost some shingles and the guy wires snapped but
the tower remained.
    That is all I can say about my experience with these things.
73
Bill wa4lav