Re: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne T-11 performance on 6m

To: "Mario" <marionow@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne T-11 performance on 6m
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:31:44 -0600
FWIW I have a T10 which is not spec'd for 6M, but presents an acceptable
SWR. Don't know what its radiation pattern is, but it seems to work "decent"
on 6M. I spoke to Tennadyne at one time and they (not Chuck) said they have
reports of it working OK on 6M but would neither confirm nor deny.

I also use a T28 for VHF and UHF, and don't see much difference between T10
and T28 on 6M. I am just a casual 6M operator, so YMMV.

73
dan
k0dan