Re: [TowerTalk] Cost effectivel Tower height

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cost effectivel Tower height
From: Jim Brown <>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:58:07 -0800
On 12/15/2011 11:22 AM, Frederick Vobbe wrote:
> I notice there are several versions of the book.  Is the program
> available in all versions?
> For example, the "ARRL Antenna Book 22nd Ed Softcover [Paperback]"
> doesn't say if you get a data CD with the program.

I know for certain that the CD is included with soft cover editions of
the 20th and 21st editions, and I suspect it is in the 22nd as well.
Check the ARRL website to be sure  Just make sure that you are getting a
NEW copy of the book, not a used one, from which the CD might have been
removed. :)

73, Jim K9YC