Re: [TowerTalk] CDKZQ - 8L Remote Switch

To: Gene Fuller <>, TowerTalk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CDKZQ - 8L Remote Switch
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:50:30 -0500
Gene, I got mine from an outfit in Brooklyn(!), which N1MM spotted.  See
As some of the things that come up with a Google search illustrate,
there's an incredible range of stuff available from small Chinese
companies these days, so long as you can deal with documentation, etc.
This thing looks really quite nicely built.

All the usual words apply - no relationship, etc.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at
The Reverse Beacon Network at, blog at,
spots at, port 7000 AND now
at port 7000