Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-589HD? Now 689

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-589HD? Now 689
From: "Rich Hallman - N7TR" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:17:38 -0800
Just re-measured the tower....

37in on the bottom and 18 in top section.  Looks to be an HDX-689.  The
base plate was not a standard T-Plate either...but a large full plate
with 4 bolt holes per leg.

Explains why I had such a problem getting it off the truck with my
tractor when my other 589 came off no problem.

Re-cabling the tower, then up it goes when the weather is warmer with a
M2 4 El 40 Meter beam.