Re: [TowerTalk] Used Heliax ?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Used Heliax ?
From: Jim Brown <>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 13:45:53 -0800
On 12/24/2011 1:35 PM, Jim W7RY wrote:
> The only problem with 7/16 is the availability and price of them for RG-8 or
> other flexible cable.  N connectors for RG-8 sized cable are dirt cheap!

My standard RF connector is UHF, and I adapt everything else to it.
I've been able to buy Amphenol adapters with a male N and female UHF,
but have not found Amphenol adapters with female N and male UHF.  Yes, I
can find cheap junk adapters, but they fall apart and are cheaply made,
often with tiny center conductors.

Does any know of a source for good quality N female to UHF male?

73, Jim K9YC