[TowerTalk] Antenna Launcher

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Launcher
From: "Bob Good" <k4bg@planters.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 15:06:28 -0500
Merry Christmas to all.  Santa failed to bring me a pneumatic ball antenna
launching gun.  Does anyone out there have one that they are willing to part
with?  Or perhaps a rental or   secured loan?  I really need to get my 160
meter loop back up while the getting is good.  Being the only "active" ham in
my county, I don't have any playmates when it comes to antenna erection.  All
my info is good on QRZ including our web page.  Any help?  Thanks and our wish
to all for a healthy, happy and peaceful New Year.   (((73)))  Bob K4BG