Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Launcher

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Launcher
From: "" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 03:37:27 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
One of our local radio clubs has built some of the compressed air/tennis ball
launchers to sell at ham swap meets over the last year or so, as a club
fundraiser. They've been well received - I bought one, and am planning to try
it out, launching a line over some of my tall fir trees.

Does anyone have any recommended brand-names for the "braided kevlar/spectra
fishing line" to use with one of these launchers?