[TowerTalk] Trees and Verticals

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trees and Verticals
From: "Roy K. Breon" <>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:54:03 -0500
 I remember reading an article in an Army publication from the
signals group in Ft. Monmouth NJ which described a battlefield
expedient antenna which used a tree as the antenna.  They coupled
to the tree by means of a multi-turn loop around the trunk of the
tree.  I don't remember the results of the antenna's performance.
Perhaps some other group members remember the article?

Roy Breon