Re: [TowerTalk] trees and verticals

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trees and verticals
From: Jim Brown <>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:27:28 -0800
> I would hate to be a student in your classroom blessed with a questioning
> attitude, for reasons that are rather obvious from the tone of your responses.

And I'd hate to have you in my classroom!  Yours was not a questioning
attitude, but rather one of "I don't want to bother studying textbooks
or the ARRL Handbook to learn how things work, I want someone to teach
it to me. But I also don't want to study their responses either" --
several of us took the time to write them, and I thought Dave's was
particularly good.  One of the things we all learn is that you can't
argue with a drunk. And you can't teach someone who doesn't want to learn.